Beiter Compound Blade Micro Rest
The Beiter compound Rest, although bulky looking is very lightweight, but sturdy rest .With different size blades for Overdraw . it has a unique systemsof adjustment. and many other extremely good features (see description below) too many to write here!
Available LH & RH black only
We aim to send all products within
1 - 7 days with some exceptions. You can check the progress of your order by logging in to your account.
We apologise for any delay customers maybe having not receiving their goods within this time span. We are experiencing severe delays due to Customs and Carriers of late splitting up deliveries. This means that we never know what we are going to receive until it gets here.
Call us now on 01684 579109 if you would like assistance regarding any of our products.
ALL returns to Centreshot MUST BE AUTHORISED before posting back to us. including SPECIAL ORDERS
Please contact us direct.
See 'terms in short'.
Join our loyalty bonus scheme. Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
See our opening times to visit our retail shop.
Beiter Compound Rest
If you first see the Beiter Compound Rest, you’ll think: “What a massive and bulky rest!” – Yes – it is!
But as soon as you take it in your hands, you will notice, that the weight is relatively low… and it is not an impression. Werner Beiter used thermpolasts wherever possible to reduce weight, but still allowing as much stability as possible. Werner Beiter developed a revolutionary horizontal and vertical adjustment, which allows adjustments precise as 0,2mm: you could move the rest instead of the sight to move your group into the Center!
The two Guidance Plates on the Launcher minimize the oscillation of it, while the arrow leaves the bow, but also change the stiffness of the launcher.
You have the choice between a Standard version and two OverDraw versions, allowing you 28mm resp. 56mm overdraw (OD88 resp. OD116).
Beiter Compound Rest: Some of the unique features
- horizontal and vertical movement without any fixation screw. The Rest can be adjusted without loosening or tightening any screw!
- highest precision, thanks to a revolutionary concept: the Rest can be adjusted without tolerances and play, with a precision not known until today.
- re-producible settings: both the vertical and the horizontal millimetric scale have a Vernier scale (like a caliper). Thanks to that, the Rest can be adjusted with a precision of 0,2mm! The setting can be reproduced, resulting in the arrow rest to have Zero play.
- the launcher can be set in 2 different angles – 30° or 35°- by changing two little blocks. So the angles can be re-set precisely.
- Guidance Plates with bulge: Plates with different lengths can be installed on top and bottom of the launcher. These will change the stiffness of the launcher and avoid any oscillation after the shot, which most of the time is the reason of bad clearance. The bulge on the plates gives the launcher the chance to follow the horizontal path of the arrow leaving the bow.
- Stainless Steel 5/16-24 screw with flat head and large diameter. The Spacer made out of a special plastic allows to fix the screw better. A counter screw with an elastomere pad avoids any marking on the bow handle.
- Different Launcher sizes and thicknesses will be available to fit various arrow diameters and weights.
- for the use on a Hoyt Carbon Matrix or similar bow please use the OD88 version!