Shibuya Ultima CPX III 400-6 Carbon Sight
Rock Solid & Light Weight. That’s the new Shibuya Ultima CPX III 400-6 Carbon Sight. Now with many NEW features. All described in the description section!
- Elevation Bar
- ZPE system
- Flat plate indication pin
- Tria Lock System
- X-Lock system
- Available in 6″& 9″ sight bar
- This is a totally New sight from Shibuya and although there is some availability more to come Mid Feb.
- Order now to be sure of your choice
You can now pay for your order in three payments with PayPal.
We aim to send all products within
1 - 7 days with some exceptions. You can check the progress of your order by logging in to your account.
We apologise for any delay customers maybe having not receiving their goods within this time span. We are experiencing severe delays due to Customs and Carriers of late splitting up deliveries. This means that we never know what we are going to receive until it gets here.
Call us now on 01684 579109 if you would like assistance regarding any of our products.
ALL returns to Centreshot MUST BE AUTHORISED before posting back to us. including SPECIAL ORDERS
Please contact us direct.
See 'terms in short'.
Join our loyalty bonus scheme. Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
See our opening times to visit our retail shop.
Shibuya Ultima CPX III 400-6 Carbon Sight – new features
- Both sides of Ultima CPXIII’s elevation bar feature recessed metal sight scale plates. Each ULTIMA CPXIII includes a blank plate and reference scale. 8 double-sided sight scale plates, for a total of 16 scale options, are available sold separately. Printed sight tapes can be used on the blank plate supplied.
- Ultima CPXIII sights feature a revolutionary system eliminating backlash and play in the elevation adjustments: the ZPE system. A re-adjustable aluminum wedge, secured with Nord-Lock® washers, eliminates any gap between the threaded locking block and aperture block.
- The new flat-shelf indicator pin on Ultima CPXIII sights is easy to adjust, closer to the sight tape surface than ever before, while still offering enough clearance for layered tapes. Both side pins are locked by a cap screw from the side, preventing accidental movements when locking them down!
- Shibuya’s innovative Tria-Lock system keeps the scope rod approx. 1/2″ closer to the elevation bar than conventional target sights. This significantly reduces moment effected on the windage unit – a significant factor in development of play and faults!
- The innovative new Tria-Lock system encloses the scope rod holder from three sides, keeping it perfectly aligned and without play to produce a rattle-free, zero-tolerance environment.
- X-Lock System: re-adjustable, zero-tolerance fit between the windage unit and sight frame. Super-slick and durable polyacetal resin guide spacers enclose the elevation rail, re-adjustable at the turn of a set screw. All parts field-adjustable and -replaceable!