Deluxe Arrow Fletching Jig
The Deluxe fletching jig has all the added components of an exclusive highly priced fletching jig but with a very reasonable price tag. Engineered in to very high standards with their very fine tolerances makes for an exceptional piece of archery equipment. The jig can be supplied with either a straight clamp,or left helical clamp or right helical clamp. The straight clamp version will be supplied unless specified otherwise
We aim to send all products within
1 - 7 days with some exceptions. You can check the progress of your order by logging in to your account.
We apologise for any delay customers maybe having not receiving their goods within this time span. We are experiencing severe delays due to Customs and Carriers of late splitting up deliveries. This means that we never know what we are going to receive until it gets here.
Call us now on 01684 579109 if you would like assistance regarding any of our products.
ALL returns to Centreshot MUST BE AUTHORISED before posting back to us. including SPECIAL ORDERS
Please contact us direct.
See 'terms in short'.
Join our loyalty bonus scheme. Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
See our opening times to visit our retail shop.
The Deluxe arrow fletching jig has all the added components of an exclusive highly priced fletching jig but with a very reasonable price tag.
Engineered to very high standards with their very fine tolerances makes for an exceptional piece of archery equipment.
• The adjustment of the arrow’s position is very easy and smooth-running.
• By means of a simple switch at the upper side of the jig a change from three to four or even six fletches as required.
• The jig is made of a high-quality combination of metal and plastic.
• Base plates can be purchased to take 3 fletching jigs.
• The jig can be supplied with either a straight clamp or with left helical or right helical clamps.
• The arrow centres automatically, not depending on the diameter. From the thinnest X10 shaft to the largest aluminium arrow, the arrow is always centrical.
• The nock receiver is suited for all conventional nocks.
• The helical clamps are wrapping around the arrow.