Mybo Aeris Side Rod Stabiliser
Not all stabilisers are created equally. The Mybo Aeris stabilisers are how all stabilisers should be made – For tournament archers, competing in real world shooting conditions.
We aim to send all products within
1 - 7 days with some exceptions. You can check the progress of your order by logging in to your account.
Call us now on 01684 579109 if you would like assistance regarding any of our products.
ALL returns to Centreshot must be authorised before posting back to us.Please contact us direct.
See 'terms in short'.
Join our loyalty bonus scheme. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
See our opening times to visit our retail shop.
Not all stabilisers are created equally.The Mybo Aeris stabilisers are how all stabilisers should be made – For tournament archers, competing in real world shooting conditions. Features:
• 20mm, high rigidity carbon shaft
• Solid aluminium mounting bushings
• Silicone damper unit (included)
• Solid Steel weights (included)
• Adjustable mounting thread to ensure graphics are always the right way up! A stabiliser is all too often relegated to last place when budgeting for equipment. The simple fact is that stabilisers can have a dramatic effect on how a bow performs. Maybe not in a laboratory, or in a shooting machine. But in the human world, the less than perfect “oops, I didn’t mean to do that” world of real shooting. In tense, difficult conditions, the right stabiliser set up can save your score. If we all shot perfect shots, every time, stabilisers wouldn’t matter. But since we are not all shooting machines, stabilisers should be given every bit as much consideration as the bow you are fitting them to. There are two primary functions of a stabiliser, and one secondary function.
Primary: Improve forgiveness & improve aim
Secondary: Control vibration Choice of five colours
Available in four lengths